Five Signs You Need Sewer Service in Las Vegas, NV
If you’re like most homeowners, you never think about your plumbing or sewer system until something goes wrong. You just trust that everything is working fine until, out of the blue, you have a leak—or worse, a broken sewer line. Luckily, there are a few clear signs that you need sewer service in Las Vegas, NV that you might observe before you have to call a plumber to repair or replace your sewer lines. Keep reading to learn more about these signs, and find out what Orchard Plumbing can do to get everything back to normal after trouble arises:
- Low water levels: Some water levels in toilets are lower than others. That’s not necessarily a bad thing. However, if you notice that your water level very low or constantly fluctuating, you may need to call a plumber. A professional will be able to inspect your toilet to tell if you have a clog or a problem with your sewer line that needs to be repaired. Whatever the issue is, you can trust that we can fix it.
- Slow draining: If your water is taking longer than usual to drain, you could have a big problem on your hands. Slow drainage can be a sign of a myriad of issues that all need to be addressed by a professional plumber. Don’t wait until you have an overflow—call today!
- Foul smell: One of the most obvious signs that you have an issue with your sewer line is a putrid odor coming from the ground outside your home, or even from your bathroom. Although these odors can be caused by problems not related to your sewer system, it’s not a bad idea to have your lines inspected by a plumber to rule the problem out altogether. We can inspect your lines and make any necessary repairs.
- Mold: Many people don’t know this, but mold around your home can actually be caused by issues with your pipes and sewer lines. There are many reasons why you should call a professional if you notice mold, but one of the top reasons is to rule out the possibility that you have a problem with your plumbing or sewer line. If that’s the case, we can repair it as soon as possible to get your home back to normal.
- Regular maintenance: This one isn’t an actual sign that you need sewer service, but it’s a good idea to call us for cleaning and maintenance of your sewer lines, especially if it’s been a while since your last inspection. One of our professional plumbers can inspect and clean your whole plumbing system and repair any small issues before they turn into major problems. Cleaning your sewer lines every two years or so can do wonders to prevent backups and other issues from happening.
If you’ve noticed any of these issues, or if you think it’s time to have your sewer lines cleaned, give Orchard Plumbing a call! We’ll send a professional to your home for sewer service in Las Vegas, NV to get your lines back in order. Be sure to ask about all of our other services that can help ensure your whole plumbing system is functioning to the best of its abilities!