If your office building, apartment complex or other commercial space has a plumbing issue, it can quickly become a very big deal. You need the plumbing in your commercial building to be in the best possible shape all the time to keep employees and tenants safe and happy, and to prevent major damage from leaking water or sewage. Plumbing problems can be costly, but fixing plumbing-related damages will be much worse.
Before plumbing issues can wreak havoc on your commercial space, you’ll want to hire a plumber to identify and fix the problem right away. Hiring a reliable commercial plumber can be tough, though; not all plumbers are experienced in commercial plumbing and the complex systems it often entails. When you’re searching for a commercial plumber in Las Vegas, NV, look for these qualities to know you’ll be in good hands:
- Experienced: You’ll want to hire a plumber that has a good amount of experience under their belt to ensure they know what they’re doing and will deliver the best possible solution for your plumbing needs. Typically, the longer the plumbing service has been in business, the better, because customers will continue to return to good plumbers for years.
- Specialized: Commercial plumbers are different from household plumbers. They need to be able to handle large-scale plumbing systems found in commercial spaces and understand the complexities involved. Make sure the plumber you hire has experience with commercial plumbing and can offer solutions. If they’ve never worked on a commercial building before, you should probably pass.
- 24-hour services: With commercial spaces, plumbing problems can cause costly damage, but can also force you to close or evacuate tenants while the problems are being fixed. To help solve plumbing problems immediately after they arise, look for a plumber that offers 24/7 emergency services.
- Reliable: When you make an appointment with a plumber, you expect them to be on time, prepared and professional. Check online for reviews and comments noting that the plumber you want to hire is reliable so you know you’ll get the most positive and professional experience possible.
- Honest: Plumbing systems are complicated, and most people don’t know them well enough to know when they’re being ripped off. Your plumber should pride themselves on giving honest and accurate estimates and not overcharging for simple projects.
- Positively reviewed: Finally, look online for reviews and testimonials about the plumber. Have people noted positive experiences with them, or do the problems not really get solved after their work is complete? If the plumber has lots of positive reviews, you’re likely in good hands.
If you need a commercial plumber in Las Vegas, NV, call Orchard Plumbing. Our plumbing experts have almost 20 years of experience offering comprehensive plumbing services for residential and commercial clients, as well as sewer and drain services. We also offer 24/7 emergency services for those plumbing problems that just can’t wait. We pride ourselves on honesty and our award-winning customer service during our installation, repair work and maintenance services, so don’t hesitate to call us today!