Clogged drains are very common in homes and businesses, and there are all kinds of things that can cause drains to become clogged. If you’ve noticed any problems with your drains, it’s a good idea to consider some of the signs that you need drain cleaning service in Las Vegas, NV. Keep reading to learn more about clogged drains and how to keep your drains in the best condition possible with professional maintenance and repair services.
How to tell if your drains are clogged
Here are a few of the most common signs to look for to determine whether it’s time for drain cleaning service in Las Vegas, NV:
- Slow water flow: If water in your sinks, tubs and toilets is slow to drain, it’s likely something is obstructing your drains. Check all of your drains to determine whether water flow is slow throughout your home. If the issue is limited to a single fixture, it’s likely you’ll be able to solve the problem with some basic plumbing repairs. If all your drains are slow to empty, however, the issue is probably more widespread and will require more extensive plumbing repairs.
- Flushing problems: If your toilet is frequently backing up or slow to flush, it’s a sure sign that there’s something wrong with your drains. In most cases, professional drain cleaning service in Las Vegas, NV is enough to get water moving again and address toilet flushing problems.
- Bad odors: Unpleasant odors are a very common sign that it’s time for drain cleaning service in Las Vegas, NV. When soap scum, hair, food particles and cooking oils get trapped in the drain, they begin to produce odors as they break down. Not only does this lead to bad smells in your home, but it can also cause damage to your pipes and drains. Avoid the unpleasantness by investing in drain cleaning service as soon as you notice bad odors coming from your drains.
- Pooling water outside: If you notice water accumulating in pools outside your home, it’s possible that clogged drains might be to blame. To determine the source of the issue, reach out to a plumber to request a consultation and get your system inspected.
- Gurgling sounds: Gurgling drains indicate that there is air trapped somewhere in your pipes. Air often gets trapped in drains as a result of clogging and obstructions that inhibit proper water flow. If you notice that your drains are making gurgling sounds, it’s likely you have some clogs in your pipes that need to be cleaned.
Schedule drain cleaning service in Las Vegas, NV
If you need drain cleaning service in Las Vegas, NV for your home or business, reach out to Orchard Plumbing. Since 1999, our team has developed a reputation for the quality of our plumbing services and the satisfaction of our customers. Whether you need some basic plumbing maintenance services or you need help with plumbing installation or extensive repairs, our team has the knowledge and expertise necessary to assist you. Find out more about what we have to offer and get started with a quote by giving us a call today.